The James Gang Bar 'N' Grill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crazy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fusty

fusty

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:32 pm

I am so tired of crazy people... just saying.
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

lasvegasguy

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Support mental health or I'll kill you!
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Admin
Outlaw

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:45 pm

fusty wrote:
It seems to be a common sentiment these days. At least here on my board we can express the opinion that bacon is delicious without any backlash.
Back to top Go down
https://jgbng.forumotion.com
fusty

fusty

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Give me a burger on a cow skin plate.
Back to top Go down
fusty

fusty

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:47 pm

Outlaw wrote:
fusty wrote:
It seems to be a common sentiment these days. At least here on my board we can express the opinion that bacon is delicious without any backlash.

It would be good to see the old gang spend more time here. We all use these places to have a little fun and sometimes get a little support dealing with the crap life throws at us, day to day crap everyone has to deal with in it's many forms... whats wrong with a fun diversion?

Im sorry that the other one is having what seems to be mental issues, I wouldn't wish mental illness on anyone, but fuck a duck, her switching between being the constant victim and a bully is getting really fucking old.

My hats off to you Outlaw for dealing with that BS with the focused calm that you do.
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

lasvegasguy

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:20 pm

fusty wrote:
Outlaw wrote:
fusty wrote:

It would be good to see the old gang spend more time here. We all use these places to have a little fun and sometimes get a little support dealing with the crap life throws at us, day to day crap everyone has to deal with in it's many forms... whats wrong with a fun diversion?

Im sorry that the other one is having what seems to be mental issues, I wouldn't wish mental illness on anyone, but fuck a duck, her switching between being the constant victim and a bully is getting really fucking old.

My hats off to you Outlaw for dealing with that BS with the focused calm that you do.

So you are "kissing his ass," too? Wink
Back to top Go down
fusty

fusty

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:36 am

lasvegasguy wrote:
fusty wrote:
Outlaw wrote:
fusty wrote:

So you are "kissing his ass," too? Wink

Laughing
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

lasvegasguy

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Well, it looks like I am about to be booted from Hindsight. I was reluctant to go there in the first place but bal talked me into it.

Evidently, it's OK for baldar to say and insult whoever he wants but I don't get to do that. I was also accused of coming there to "steal" people for another board. That is quite arrogant. There isn't anyone there I would wish to "steal" and I'm quite certain none from that core group would follow me anywhere.

Going back through old threads, it's clear there were many more members there at one time who are now gone. I wonder why? Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
htownsteve

htownsteve

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:21 pm

lasvegasguy wrote:
Well, it looks like I am about to be booted from Hindsight. I was reluctant to go there in the first place but bal talked me into it.

Going back through old threads, it's clear there were many more members there at one time who are now gone. I wonder why? Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
I wonder where they went? Where O Where might they be?
Back to top Go down
fusty

fusty

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:28 am

Well... where are they... stop drooling over your toilet camera and answer the question...

i hate suspense... well... if Angie Dickinson is in the shower then suspense is ok I guess
Back to top Go down
htownsteve

htownsteve

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:54 am

fusty wrote:
Well... where are they... stop drooling over your toilet camera and answer the question...

i hate suspense... well... if Angie Dickinson is in the shower then suspense is ok I guess
Dude.....Fuster......You KNOW that wasn't Really Angie in the shower don't you? I mean., C'mon. She was like 53 whan that movie was made.........Just sayin.....
Back to top Go down
Zvon

Zvon

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:33 am

Toilet camera!

lmaorotf&allAdatshit
Back to top Go down
Zvon

Zvon

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:44 am

htownsteve wrote:
fusty wrote:

Dude.....Fuster......You KNOW that wasn't Really Angie in the shower don't you? I mean., C'mon. She was like 53 whan that movie was made.........Just sayin.....

Angie looked like this at 43. Just sayin.
Crazy AngieDickinson
Back to top Go down
htownsteve

htownsteve

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Zvon wrote:
htownsteve wrote:
fusty wrote:

Angie looked like this at 43. Just sayin.
Crazy AngieDickinson
....and that body is NOT the one in said shower scene. I actually just watched that movie last month.
Back to top Go down
fusty

fusty

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Money and surgery work wonders steve... like: I wonder why she looks like a big mouth bass?
Back to top Go down
htownsteve

htownsteve

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
Zvon

Zvon

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:46 pm

I saw the flick in the theater 1st run back in the day. I don't recall much about the movie or the scene though. I do recall that her exit from the film was shocking & unexpected. Looking at pics now, I do remember her elevator scene when the guy shaved her to death.

I don't remember if they showed any more than what's pictured below but in any case, I can tell you from experience that a 50 yr old woman can look as good as Angie does in this pic. If you work at staying in shape its around age 55 and up when gravity begins to show it's pull on you.
Crazy Dressedtokillbdcap1sm
Back to top Go down
htownsteve

htownsteve

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:47 am

the thread i just linked, read ALL of it. please. Good stuff. I didn't link it cause I was bored.....
Back to top Go down
Zvon

Zvon

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:46 pm

htownsteve wrote:
the thread i just linked, read ALL of it. please. Good stuff. I didn't link it cause I was bored.....

I read it. It says that in the scenes that her face were in, it was her body. Close ups were of Penthouse model Victoria Lynn.
Crazy $(KGrHqRHJDgFG8r)U5)zBR0C17gkNw~~60_35
Back to top Go down
htownsteve

htownsteve

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:11 am

I especially liked the "Naked Gun" spoof part. In hindsight, that's pretty damn funny. I never put two and two together before, due to the time span between when I saw the films.
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

lasvegasguy

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:19 am

You guys have put together an interesting history of of Angie Dickinsin from that time on her role in a film which was talked about almost every night FOR WEEKS and most of what you guys said wasn't even covered back then. KUDOS! (especially for the pics! Wink )
Back to top Go down
fusty

fusty

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Angie was smoking hot and aged very well. But time gets them all, time gets us all. Fuck time. Im sick of the slow rot, the skin sagging, balls stretching (hate sitting on my balls),
knee disintegrating, never- ending- pain... but then again it could be worse... I could be Somali.
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

lasvegasguy

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:51 pm

fusty wrote:
Angie was smoking hot and aged very well. But time gets them all, time gets us all. Fuck time. Im sick of the slow rot, the skin sagging, balls stretching (hate sitting on my balls),
knee disintegrating, never- ending- pain... but then again it could be worse... I could be Somali.

That's pretty much the way you have to view it to stay positive. Getting old ain't no fun but at least we don't wake up with half our faces eaten by wild dogs, our kidneys removed for sale by organ donors and our meager belongings stolen by kids. Life in Third World Countries is pretty merciless unless you are a member of the 1%.
Back to top Go down
htownsteve

htownsteve

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:31 am

Fuck time. Im sick of the slow rot, the skin sagging, balls stretching (hate sitting on my balls), wrote:
You know what sucks? Tea-bagging yer toilet when you take a shit. I HATE when my balls are floating in H-town stew.
Back to top Go down
fusty

fusty

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:46 pm

htownsteve wrote:
 Fuck time. Im sick of the slow rot, the skin sagging, balls stretching (hate sitting on my balls), wrote:
You know what sucks? Tea-bagging yer toilet when you take a shit. I HATE when my balls are floating in H-town stew.

Horrible, just horrible Laughing

vegas wrote:
That's pretty much the way you have to view it to stay positive. Getting old ain't no fun but at least we don't wake up with half our faces eaten by wild dogs, our kidneys removed for sale by organ donors and our meager belongings stolen by kids. Life in Third World Countries is pretty merciless unless you are a member of the 1%.

Hallelujah brother... Im not a big fan of people dismissing the problem of income inequality using "look how much better off Americas poor are than the poor in the third world" excuse... but damn, I sure as hell am glad I was born in this country... seriously, look how much better off we are than 99% of the third world.

Makes me want to sing gospel...

Oh Lord, Im so happy to be born American
didnt have to blow tourists at the age of five
and dig for food in garbage just to stay alive
there aint no turds in the drinking water
and I wasnt sold for parts by my mother and father
Thank God I was born American
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy   Crazy Empty

Back to top Go down