The James Gang Bar 'N' Grill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cameras and survelliance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
htownsteve

htownsteve

cameras and survelliance Empty
PostSubject: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:29 am

man i hate this, but I goit cameras all over my house. Watching them is fucking addictive. I can watch a spider spin a web (cause its infrared) like Peter Parker. Laugh all you want, but when YOU get one, you will see.
Back to top Go down
Zvon

Zvon

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:20 pm

What do you live in a fuckin' mansion? Takes me 5 seconds to get up and patrol my place. If needed I use infraflashlight. Spiders run from that shit.

Cameras are everywhere man. May as well get used to it.
Back to top Go down
baseballmom

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:27 pm

The only cameras we have around the house are trail cams.  Exciting stuff. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
htownsteve

htownsteve

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:20 am

Zvon wrote:
What do you live in a fuckin' mansion? Takes me 5 seconds to get up and patrol my place. If needed I use infraflashlight. Spiders run from that shit.

If I was on the stupid Cat board, I would say, "Yeah, I live in a fuckin' mansion! I'm Htownsteve!"
Since I'm here? I live in a 4-2-2 house (one bedroom is nothing but DVD's (I shit you not)). The Video-cam system was less than $500.00 (installed). Chickenshack installed them. Ebay has camera systems cheap as fuck.
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

lasvegasguy

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:54 am

htownsteve wrote:
Zvon wrote:

If I was on the stupid Cat board, I would say, "Yeah, I live in a fuckin' mansion! I'm Htownsteve!"
Since I'm here? I live in a 4-2-2 house (one bedroom is nothing but DVD's (I shit you not)). The Video-cam system was less than $500.00 (installed). Chickenshack installed them. Ebay has camera systems cheap as fuck.

I have dogs tell me when someone is outside even before they ring the doorbell. I answer the door with a gun tucked in my back pocket or waistband. If I'm in my pj's, the gun is in my right hand behind the door where it can't be seen. Friends and family don't freak when they see it after I let them in. Everybody else stays on the porch.
Back to top Go down
Zvon

Zvon

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:56 pm

htownsteve wrote:
Zvon wrote:

One of my brothers has a room full of DvDs. Do you watch them? I'm curious. Because my bro is so busy he don't have time to watch em. He told me he owned Men In Black III and I was like: man, wasn't the scene at Shea Stadium freakin awesome!!?? and he says: Shh, I haven't seen it yet (I forced him to watch it that night).

I'm always making fun of him over this. He says he'll watch them when he retires.

I may joke but there's nothing wrong with vidding up your house. I just don't feel the need. I did have motion sensor lights installed way back. I'd probably get in trouble with vid cams around the house. Record some anal sex with my sleeping wife, things like that Smile
Back to top Go down
htownsteve

htownsteve

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:59 am

Zvon wrote:
htownsteve wrote:
Zvon wrote:

One of my brothers has a room full of DvDs. Do you watch them? I'm curious. Because my bro is so busy he don't have time to watch em. He told me he owned Men In Black III and I was like: man, wasn't the scene at Shea Stadium freakin awesome!!?? and he says: Shh, I haven't seen it yet (I forced him to watch it that night).

I'm always making fun of him over this. He says he'll watch them when he retires.

I may joke but there's nothing wrong with vidding up your house. I just don't feel the need. I did have motion sensor lights installed way back. I'd probably get in trouble with vid cams around the house. Record some anal sex with my sleeping wife, things like that Smile

I started watching A-Z about 10 years ago, I just finished "Streets of Laredo" yesterday. (dumb, but Carlin was in it). BUT, when I rip something new or under S, I have a seperate pile. otherwise, I wouldn't get to for another ten years. Example.....I have had "Taken" sine it came out (I now have 1-3)but have never seen it.
Back to top Go down
Zvon

Zvon

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:41 pm

htownsteve wrote:
Zvon wrote:
htownsteve wrote:
Zvon wrote:

I started watching A-Z about 10 years ago, I just finished "Streets of Laredo" yesterday. (dumb, but Carlin was in it). BUT, when I rip something new or under S, I have a seperate pile. otherwise, I wouldn't get to for another ten years. Example.....I have had "Taken" sine it came out (I now have 1-3)but have never seen it.

Watch the first TAKEN, which was a waste of time (good action though), and throw 2 & 3 away.
Wow. 10 yrs ago. That's pretty kool Steve. At least you watch them.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Admin
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:46 pm

Someone that doesn't know any better will see the title of this thread and think the NSA is here!
Back to top Go down
https://jgbng.forumotion.com
htownsteve

htownsteve

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:04 am

Outlaw wrote:
Someone that doesn't know any better will see the title of this thread and think the NSA is here!

You mean the NSA isn't here?
Every single word I type, I type with the assumption that Mitt Romney, Cheaney, all the Bush's
ET AL are watching. I've been posting like that since 9/11.

Posting as a (fake) over-agressive jock who hates women is OK. Posting as a REAL AMERICAN is MOST CERTAINLY NOT.

That being said, I think Mitt has the goods to beat that stupid Negro. I am hoping we are done with the colereds and their ignant colored view.

I still canot believe that muslim niger is president. We can't shoot him? Why not?I THINK WE SHOULD BAN TOGETHER AND SHOOT THAT NIGGER PRESIDENT
(Boom! I bet the NSA is here Now.......HAHAHA.......Sorry, had to do it)

HELLO NSA! I HAVE A BASEMENT FULL OF MEXICANS THAT CLEAN MY PIPES!!!!

Why are there black helicopters circling my house? I was just messing around...............................................................OW......WTF........OW.............WTF MAN.........

THAT FUCKING HURTS MAN............HEY.....

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Admin
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:20 am

I'm thinking Rand.
Back to top Go down
https://jgbng.forumotion.com
lasvegasguy

lasvegasguy

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:23 am

htownsteve wrote:
Outlaw wrote:

You mean the NSA isn't here?
Every single word I type, I type with the assumption that Mitt Romney, Cheaney, all the Bush's
ET AL are watching. I've been posting like that since 9/11.

Posting as a (fake) over-agressive jock who hates women is OK. Posting as a REAL AMERICAN is MOST CERTAINLY NOT.

That being said, I think Mitt has the goods to beat that stupid Negro. I am hoping we are done with the colereds and their ignant colored view.

I still canot believe that muslim niger is president. We can't shoot him? Why not?I THINK WE SHOULD BAN TOGETHER AND SHOOT THAT NIGGER PRESIDENT
(Boom! I bet the NSA is here Now.......HAHAHA.......Sorry, had to do it)

HELLO NSA! I HAVE A BASEMENT FULL OF MEXICANS THAT CLEAN MY PIPES!!!!

Why are there black helicopters circling my house? I was just messing around...............................................................OW......WTF........OW.............WTF MAN.........

THAT FUCKING HURTS MAN............HEY.....

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey, you NSA assholes! You just took my kid's Cub Scout Leader into custody! How are we going to have our Summer Jamboree now? He was going to teach my son how to roll a joint and rustle cattle for Merit Badges. You want our kids to have to rely on the Chinese to do everything provided we pay them money?! Just because Obama is president doesn't mean you have to teach them to live like Negros! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Zvon

Zvon

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:42 pm

I give this board about a week....

lol
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

lasvegasguy

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Zvon wrote:
I give this board about a week....

lol

If they take what I just posted seriously, this country will never be safe. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
htownsteve

htownsteve

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:47 am

Why does Zvon's new gif look like Joe Piscopo?

Back to top Go down
Zvon

Zvon

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:43 am

htownsteve wrote:

Dude, you need glasses. Don't you be insulting Mr. Hartman.
Back to top Go down
Zvon

Zvon

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:42 pm

Zvon wrote:
htownsteve wrote:

Dude, you need glasses. Don't you be insulting Mr. Hartman.

Just read today that Piscopo is thinking about running for governor of NJ.
Back to top Go down
htownsteve

htownsteve

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:07 am

Got glasses. Have had since 2nd grade. Looks just like Joe circa the "Johnny Dangerously" era.

Saw Joe recently on "Gotham Comedy Live". Boy, was he bad. Same act from 1986. Racist jokes and Sinatra. Just sad.

Back to top Go down
Zvon

Zvon

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:06 pm

htownsteve wrote:
Got glasses. Have had since 2nd grade. Looks just like Joe circa the "Johnny Dangerously" era.

Saw Joe recently on "Gotham Comedy Live". Boy, was he bad. Same act from 1986. Racist jokes and Sinatra. Just sad.

When Joe did the Sinatra sketch where he said to Sinead O'Conner (played by Hicks-rip-, iirc) something like,
"When I look at you I think 8-ball corner pocket," or maybe he just called her "Q-Ball". I don't remember. But I do remember it was one of the biggest laughs SNL ever got outta me .
Back to top Go down
Zvon

Zvon

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:15 pm

Oh, and this line:

Oh, btw, my avatar is Phil Hartman's Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer.
Back to top Go down
htownsteve

htownsteve

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:33 am

I remember that one quite well. "Caveman lawyer", now that you mention it, is coming back to me. Fucking Hartman was a genius and Andy Dick is a fucking Dick.

George Carlin once said: "The wrong two Beatles are dead"

The WRONG SNL alumni are dead..........

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cameras and survelliance   cameras and survelliance Empty

Back to top Go down

cameras and survelliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The James Gang Bar 'N' Grill :: The New Bar and Grill :: Welcome/Guests-
Jump to: