HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WTF happened here????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
htownsteve

PostSubject: WTF happened here????   Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:53 am

Every time I try to read a new post (or any post) on my phone, I get inundated with APPs and other garbage. I cannot even come here on my phone anymore. Is this a proboards issue or an Iphone issue? My other Emails work just fine.

On a related subject, one of the sponsors, "zenni optical" is the bomb. I've been using them for over a decade.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened here????   Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 am

I need to update the ad free. I can't remember the password I used, and I just realized I may have tried with the wrong email account...

I'll work on it.

There is a reason you separate Military and the Police. One fights the Enemies of the State, the other serves and protects the People. When the Military becomes both, then the Enemies of the State tend to become the People.  ~William Adama (Battlestar Galactica)

The World is my Country, All Mankind is my Brethren, And to do Good is my Religion.  ~Thomas Paine

Fuckin' Microsoft. Assholes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jgbng.forumotion.com
htownsteve

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened here????   Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:07 am

No problems on my PC's, just my Iphone....
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened here????   Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:11 am

It might be the iphone. It doesn't play well with my droid, but it's not as bad as what you're talking about.

There is a reason you separate Military and the Police. One fights the Enemies of the State, the other serves and protects the People. When the Military becomes both, then the Enemies of the State tend to become the People.  ~William Adama (Battlestar Galactica)

The World is my Country, All Mankind is my Brethren, And to do Good is my Religion.  ~Thomas Paine

Fuckin' Microsoft. Assholes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jgbng.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened here????   

Back to top Go down

WTF happened here????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The James Gang Bar 'N' Grill :: The New Bar and Grill :: Welcome/Guests-
Jump to: